sábado, 21 de septiembre de 2013

VA - Easy Jazz Vol 1 (2013)

VA - Easy Jazz Vol 1 (2013)




Tracklist:
01. Jackie Gleason - I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
02. Joe Bushkin - These Foolish Things
03. Norrie Paramor - Stars in My Eyes
04. Paul Weston - A Garden in the Rain
05. Percy Faith - Merry Go Round
06. Bert Kaempfert - Wonderland By Night
07. George Shearing - In the Blue of the Evening
08. Jackie Gleason - Deep Purple
09. Billy May - Suddenly
10. Norrie Paramor - Always
11. George Shearing - Nola
12. Oscar Peterson - Chanel
13. Henry Mancini - Brief and Breezy
14. Les Baxter - Because of You
15. Andy Williams - Summer Love
16. George Shearing - If I Had You
17. Bing Crosby - Mon coeur est un violon
18. The Invitations - Pretty Red Hibiscus
19. Three Suns - Ruby
20. Andy Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
21. Ray Conniff Singers - It's Dark on Observatory
22. Oscar Peterson - On the Outside Looking In
23. Ray Conniff Singers - Harbor Lights
24. Andre Kostelanetz - Volare
25. Les Baxter - Mister Blue
26. Franck Pourcel - Les Yeux
27. George Shearing - Tonight We Love
28. Ray Conniff Singers - I'll See You in My Dreams
29. Woody Herman - Dream
30. Billy Vaughn - Tico Tico


pass: si corresponde:daniel



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario